IFC's Keaton Kail is keeping a running list of Top 10s from major critics and organizations.
Good resource to check out as the end of year rolls around.
For those of you curious to see where I may go with my programming selections, or who are addicted to Top 10 lists (I know there are those of you out there). I'll be putting my Top 10 together in January, since those of us who don't live on the coasts have to wait a few weeks to make sure we've caught everything we possibly can.
In the meantime, follow IFC's running tab of Top 10s.
TIFF 51: “Tender Loving Care” could be Mike Leigh’s perfect swan song
-
by Cláudio Alves
In 1971, Mike Leigh appeared on the scene with *Bleak Moments*, an exercise
in social realism that wouldn’t immediately open the doors o...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment